Good to know
- During the day tour we will visit Etna from its southern side.
- We will admire its summit craters from an altitude of 2500 meters and amazing views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania.
- Then we will take a look inside a lateral crater with some active chimneys.
- Take some pics on the top of the huge Valle del Bove.
- We will also have the opportunity to taste local honey, flavored olive oil, local wine and other Sicilian delicacies.
- During the trip, we will get to know a lot of interesting facts about Mount Etna and volcanic phenomena, as well as history and anecdotes referring to the territory dominated by the highest active volcano in Europe.
- Available: 365 days
- Timetable: 08:30 am – 15:00 pm
- Difficulty: medium
- Clothing: trekking boots, wind jacket and hat. Please consider to take heavy jacket, fleece. long pants because we’ll be up to 2000m.
- What’s Included:
- Transfer from/to accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & torches
- What’s excluded: lunch
Rates might be changed in according the season (winter)
More informations about pickup and dropoff outside Catania, discouts for groups, text us by What’s App or send us an email: email@example.com