Good to know
- See Etna from its southern side. Admire its extinct craters at an altitude of 2000 meters and amazing views of the Ionian Coast from Taormina to Catania.
- Accompanied by a volcano-specialist guide, reach the craters formed during the eruption in 2002/2003.
- Look inside the lava tube. Encounter many ancient and recent flows of solidified lava along the way.
- Get the opportunity to taste local honey, flavored olive oil, wine and other Sicilian delicacies.
- Learn a lot of interesting facts about Mount Etna and volcanic phenomena, as well as history and anecdotes referring to the territory dominated by the highest active volcano in Europe.
- Available: From April to November
- Timetable: 08:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Difficulty: medium
- Clothing: trekking boots, wind jacket and hat. Please consider to take heavy jacket, fleece, long pants because we’ll be at 3000m.
- What’s included
- Transfer from/to accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & torches
- What’s excluded: lunch
More informations about pickup and dropoff outside Catania, discouts for groups, text us by What’s App or send us an email: email@example.com