The highest active volcano in Europe to discover and love in just only half day! We will visit the most famous places about Etna and finish the excursion with a local products tasting.
Good to know
- During the day tour we will visit Etna from its southern side
- We will admire its old, extinct craters at an altitude of 2000 meters and amazing views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania.
- Then we will take a look inside the lava tube. We will encounter many ancient and recent flows of solidified lava along the way.
- We will also have the opportunity to taste local honey, flavored olive oil, local wine and other Sicilian delicacies.
- During the trip, we will get to know a lot of interesting facts about Mount Etna and volcanic phenomena, as well as history and anecdotes referring to the territory dominated by the highest active volcano in Europe.
Etna Morning Experience:
- Available: 365 days
- Timetable: 08:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Difficulty: low
- Clothing: good sport shoes, wind jacket and hat
- What’s included
- Transfer from/to accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & torches
- What’s excluded: lunch
- The price might change in jeep tour: ask to our guides.
More informations about pickup and dropoff outside Catania, discouts for groups, text us by What’s App or send us an email: email@example.com