Good to know
- During the day tour we will visit Etna from its southern side
- We will have the opportunity to taste local honey, flavored olive oil, local wine and other Sicilian delicacies.
- Then we will take a look inside the lava tube. We will encounter many ancient and recent flows of solidified lava along the way.
- We will admire its old, extinct craters at an altitude of 2000 meters and amazing views of the Ionian Coast, from Taormina to Catania.
- During the trip, we will get to know a lot of interesting facts about Mount Etna and volcanic phenomena, as well as history and anecdotes referring to the territory dominated by the highest active volcano in Europe.
- Available: 365 days
- Timetable: 03:00 pm – 20:00 pm
- Difficulty: low
- Clothing: good sport shoes, wind jacket and hat
- What’s included
- Transfer from/to accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & torches
- What’s excluded: lunch
More informations about pickup and dropoff outside Catania, discouts for groups, text us by What’s App or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org