Etna & Wine
Good to know
- Take an easy trek to Mount Etna from its southern side. It offers you amazing views of its dead craters and the Ionian Coast, stretching from Taormina to Catania.
- Next, you get a chance to look inside lava tubes and witness signs of many ancient and recent flows of solidified lava along the way. You will also stop by at some of the most breathtaking viewpoints with the magnificent scenery.
- Later, enjoy a guided tour of the winery on the northern slopes of Etna and taste delicious Sicilian wines
- Treat your taste buds to lunch prepared only from typical local products.
- As the tour ends, you will be dropped off at your accommodation.
Etna & Wine:
- Available: 365 day
- Timetable: 08:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Difficulty: easy
- Clothing:good sport shoes, wind jacket and hat
- What’s included
- Transfer from/to accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & torches
- Taste wine & local dishes
More informations about pickup and dropoff outside Catania, discouts for groups, text us by What’s App or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org