The 2 Noto
Good to know
- Walk among the monumental ruins of the city surrounded by impressive walls, from which majestic remnants have been preserved.
- Descend along the lush vegetation of the Carosello River gorge.
- At the river’s edge admire an ancient watermill and numerous tanneries forged from limestone rocks. If the weather permits, we will refresh ourselves in the crystal lakes found along the trail.
- In the afternoon, go through the streets of New Noto, the capital of the Sicilian Baroque, built a few kilometers away from the ruins of its ancient predecessor.
The 2 Noto:
- Available: 365 days
- Timetable: 08:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Difficulty: medium
- Clothing: good sport shoes, hat, seun cream.
- What’s included
- Transfer from accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & torches
- What’s excluded: lunch
More informations about pickup and dropoff outside Catania, discouts for groups, text us by What’s App or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org