Vendicari & Marzamemi
Good to know
- Vendicari is one of the first nature reserves in Sicily, created in 1984. Fans of ornithology will enjoy this trip, because there are various species of birds, including flamingos, living close to the sea coasts and around ancient salinas located in the reserve area.
- In Vendicari you can not only walk and observe the birds, but also take a bath in the crystal sea heated by the hot southern sun. The reserve is beautiful at any time of the year, although the best time to visit it is the spring, when the thyme blooms with its herbal fragrance, and numerous migrating birds fill up the swamp salinas.
- During the trip, we will also visit the ancient red tuna factory and the medieval defensive tower.
- In the afternoon, we will head towards the charming town of Noto, the capital of the Sicilian Baroque.
Vendicari & Marzamemi:
- Available: 365 days
- Timetable: 08:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Difficulty: easy
- Clothing: good sport shoes, hat, seun cream.
- What’s included
- Transfer from accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & torches
- What’s excluded: lunch
More informations about pickup and dropoff outside Catania, discouts for groups, text us by What’s App or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org